Friday, January 6, 2017

Ed Sheeran's Back!

It's the beginning of the new year, and music is about to get a whole lot better. Remember when Ed Sheeran was on a hiatus? Devastating, right? Well, he's finally come back to put smiles on our faces.



I happened to open YouTube, and see "Castle On The Hill". The song references Ed's youth, and speaks to his abundance of young fans everywhere. Then, in the suggestions, I saw "Shape Of You". This one refers to one person's infatuation with another. I reckon you should stop what you're doing right now, and listen to both songs over, and over, and over, and over. Both songs are incredibly written and have such great vibes. It's hard to say which one is my favorite, because they are both so good. Either way, I'm definitely calling that these are both gonna be the songs of the spring, and Ed is gonna dominate this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment