Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Telana's New Age Soul





Sometimes I wonder, "Why is no one talking about Telana?" Then, sometimes, I think, "Maybe the world just can't handle her."

















Telana is young singer-songwriter ready to take the world by storm. With a soft, soulful voice and keen lyrics, she is the next big thing in alternative R&B. At only 17 years old, she released her debut 3 song EP, 'AETHER'. It claimed fame on the internet with the track titled 'Gemini' gaining a nice 1.46 Million plays on Soundcloud. What was I doing at 17? Sitting at home writing a blog.

A year later, she released 'new age soul'. This EP is more lighthearted and bouncy compared to the gloomy, brooding mood of AETHER. My personal favorite track on new age soul is 'Lose My Cool'. It's had a silky, sultry jazz/blues vibe that I adore. I've been listening to Telana's music for a couple of years and I can't wait for her to release a full album so that the whole world can take notice and applaud her for her excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment